THE golfing world was said to be in shock today following news that US president Donald Trump has secured a place in the 2018 PGA tour, with him expected to take some considerable time out of his presidency to compete.
Speaking from Washington DC, a White House spokesman confirmed that Mr. Trump will be taking part in this weekend’s CareerBuilder Challenge tournament in California, and expects the 71-year-old to be quite busy over the next year with the tour.
“We’ve had to postpone several trips abroad and meetings with world leaders, but Donald is absolutely killing it out on the course right now, and it would be a shame to break his flow,” said the spokesman, “just imagine how it will look if he wins – America will be the envy of the world with its amazing golfing president”.
It is understood that the President had been practising his game profusely since taking office, and actually qualified for the PGA tour last month, but the news was kept secret until now.
“Don is very modest, so he didn’t want to make too much of a fuss about the whole thing,” he added, “you know, being the president of the United States is hard work, especially when you’re trying to juggle being a professional golfer”.
Mr. Trump is expected to tee off at the TPC Stadium Course at PGA West later today.
Panic As Man Makes Tea For Girlfriend For Very First Time
Panic As Man Makes Tea For Girlfriend For Very First TimePosted by Waterford Whispers News on Tuesday, 23 October 2018