Unless stated otherwise within the accompanying text of a competition, by entering a competition on waterfordwhispersnews.com you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1) Competitions are open to everyone other than employees of waterfordwhispersnews.com, their agencies or families.
2) Competitions are only open to residents of Ireland (Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland).
3) If the winner is unable to receive the prize, unless stated within the individual competition, they can be transferred to a friend or family member.
4) The winner must claim the prize within 24 hours of being notified. The onus is on the entrants to ensure they have a valid telephone number and email address.
5) If the winner does not claim the prize within 24 hours of being notified, they will forfeit the prize.
6) Waterfordwhispersnews.com’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with the rules will be disqualified.
7) No cash alternatives will be offered.
8) Waterfordwhispersnews.com reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable value should this become necessary for reasons beyond our control.
9) Waterfordwhispersnews.com reserve the right to alter, amend or end any competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
10) Competitions may be entered once unless otherwise stated.
11) The use of automated scripts are prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any unfair means of entry as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of waterfordwhispersnews.com will be disqualified.
12) Waterfordwhispersnews.com accept no responsibility for undelivered, uncollected or damaged prizes sent through the postal system.
13) Entry to competitions may be age restricted – e.g. over 18s concert, age appropriate DVDs or games.