SINGING SENSATION Ariana Grande and her former fiance, Saturday Night Live star Pete Davidson recently announced their break up, leaving the world to pour over the minutiae of their relationship and speculate endlessly thanks to tabloid articles which claim to know everything about the split.
Here at WWN Gossip, unlike our inferior news rivals, have uncovered everything you don’t need to know about the Ariana Grande/Pete Davidson split:
1) Ariana Grande does not hibernate during winter months, instead preferring to carry out her life much like the majority of humans. This is due to the fact she is a human and not a bear.
2) The couple are believed to have several matching tattoos, however, it is not thought one of the tattoos depicts the 1914 assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in modern day Sarajevo, Bosnia.
3) Pete Davidson doesn’t have a pet turtle but if he did it is not beyond the realms of possibility to suggest he could well call the turtle Michelle.
4) Ariana’s hit song ‘Bang Bang’ which features Nicki Minaj and Jessie J, with it’s lyrics “B to the A to the N to the G to the uh B to the A to the N to the G to the hey” is not believed to be about the heartache and grief that comes with the end of a romantic relationship.
5) Ariana is 25 years old. This is not the same age as Jesus when he died.
6) It is incorrect to state Pete Davidson does not enjoy carrying elderly ladies on his back around Central Park as a way to keep fit. No evidence to this date has been provided to dispel this claim.
7) The former couple’s request for privacy from media intrusion at this time will not be honoured in a way, shape or form.