AN END is in sight but as humanity remains on the long hard slog out of this global pandemic many people still desperately miss normality and feel a profound yearning for a return of the ‘little things’.
After canvassing our reader opinion, here are some things all of us will never take for granted ever again:
– Anonymously farting in a crowded lift and watching the reaction of those in the lift as it dawns on their nostrils just what unavoidable carnage has enveloped them.
– Your face being wedged into the armpit of a sweaty man during the rush hour commute.
Friends and family
– Toilet seats in pubs and nightclubs absolutely drenched in urine.
– Being subjected to stories from auld lads while waiting for your pint at the bar.
– Everything pub related actually.
– Being able to really let rip when sneezing in public.
– Having your head absolutely wrecked by drunk English lads while on a sun holiday.
– Doing boring quizzes that suck the life out of the room but NOT on Zoom
– Seeing someone’s full face when trying to figure out if they’re flirting with you or just looking at the much more attractive person standing behind you.
– Licking the pole in the strip club. Oh sweet pastimes of yore, how you are missed.
– Not pointlessly washing your hands after every trip to the toilet.
We appreciate all the help we can get, become a WWN Patreon Supporter below and gain access to bonus content.Become a Patron!