MOVE over Freddy, out of the way Jason; sky-high electricity and gas bills are set to be the number one costume this year for anyone who can afford to go to a Halloween party.
Many people are already hard at work creating their energy bill-based fancy dress outfits, with experts suggesting that a couple’s costume of ‘Gas & Electricity bills combined’ may exceed 2017 ‘Joker & Harley Quinn’ levels of saturation.
Other terrifying outfits that will be everywhere this year include:
– The shambling, zombified remains of the Conservative Party
– A Donegal home
– The wait time for an ambulance
– A problematic-but-still-incredibly-popular social media superstar
– The HSE’s early intervention team
– A Netflix show that you really loved that ended on a cliff-hanger and may not get a second season
– A “We know you’re all looking forward to coming back to the office” email