What Happened Next Will Amaze You

171
0
Share:

what-happened-next-will-amaze-you

As part of WWN’s groundbreaking HerDailyEnterJoement series we bring you the latest and greatest from the weird and wonderful world of planet Earth. What happened next will amaze you…

Taking very little research and a keen sense of trying desperately to reach a minimum word count to make it appear like we didn’t just steal content from a another site that used genuine time, energy, expertise and resources we arrive at a phrase which will tease you, tempt you.

What happened next will amaze you…

We then said ‘what happened next will amaze you’ knowing that 80% of the human race is incapable of passing up the chance to click on a headline which has that phrase in it. The other 20% of people are largely made up of poverty stricken children who have no access to the internet and ironically star in many of the inspiring videos we post that then inspire you to share it on social media.

What happened next will amaze you…

You clicked and watched a 4 minute video about a homeless man who is actually a real person because when they shaved off his beard and gave him a shower it turned out he was kind of hot but you realised the main thrust of the video could have been communicated in the headline without vaguely teasing you by saying ‘what happened next will amaze you’. Instead of writing ‘homeless man sad boo hoo get your tissues what happened next will amaze you’ we simply could have written ‘kind act sees homeless man get a shower’.

What happened next will amaze you…

You still keep clicking. You can’t stop clicking. Your finger is worn down to nothing but a nub because you can’t stop from fucking clicking.

Share:
X