Tragic Housewife Overdoses On E!

PRAYERS were being said last night for a tragic wife-of-one who was found unresponsive in her home yesterday, after an apparent overdose of E! Sheila Hanratty, from Balbriggan was rushed to Drogheda hospital after her husband Ian returned from work to find her slumped in an armchair. Ian promptly rang the emergency services, as his… Read more »

Same Fucker Always In Office Kitchen, Using Microwave

WORKERS in Dublin marketing firm Dream Big have expressed their annoyance at the constant presence of one coworker in the office kitchen, and his hogging of the microwave. While some employees have speculated Dermot Hogan’s ceaseless use of the microwave was purely down to skiving off work, eye witnesses have countered those claims, revealing that… Read more »

Robbie Keane Out Of Germany Game With Nipple Strain

MANY fans worst feared have just been confirmed as Ireland captain and record goal scorer Robbie Keane has been ruled of out tonight’s crunch tie against world champions Germany through injury. Keane had been assessing the pitch conditions at the Aviva stadium alongside Ireland manager Martin O’Neill when the injury is believed to have occurred…. Read more »